This website and information incorporated herein contains forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not historical facts, but rather our beliefs and expectations and are based on our current expectations, estimates, projections, beliefs and assumptions about Centerline Holding Company and Centerline Capital Group (collectively, our Company) and industry. Words such as “anticipates,” “expects,” “intends,” “plans,” “believes,” “seeks,” “estimates” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, some of which are beyond our control, are difficult to predict and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or forecasted in the forward-looking statements. Some of these risks include, among other things:
- business limitations caused by adverse changes in real estate and credit markets and general economic and business conditions;
- our ability to generate new income sources, raise capital for investment funds and maintain business relationships with providers and users of capital;
- changes in applicable laws and regulations;
- our tax treatment, the tax treatment of our subsidiaries and the tax treatment of our investments;
- risk of allocations of income to our shareholders without corresponding cash distributions;
- possible adverse effects of a future issuance of shares or a reverse share split;
- possible deterioration in cash flows generated by material investments, such as the Freddie Mac B-Certificate;
- competition with other companies;
- risk of loss under mortgage banking loss sharing agreements; and
- risks associated with providing credit intermediation.
These risks and uncertainties are described in the section captioned Risk Factors in Centerline Holding Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2009, and the Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the first and second quarters of 2010 that Centerline Holding Company filed with the SEC. Visitors to our Company’s site are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which reflect the Company’s view only as of the respective dates specified on this website and in the documents incorporated by reference.
Our Company makes no representations and hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published by our Company, in its website or elsewhere on the Internet. Our Company’s website and all such information are provided as is and as available. The information on our Company’s website does not, nor is it intended to, constitute any representation, warranty, or other commitment by our Company or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries with respect to any of the products or services described on our Company’s website. In no event shall our Company be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether actual, special, indirect, direct, punitive, exemplary, or consequential, arising out of the use of our Company website or any of the information or materials contained therein or accessible therefrom, including, without limitation, loss of profits or data, or the risks of the stock market.
The information posted on this website is as of the date indicated and, to our knowledge, was timely and accurate when posted. We are under no obligation to update or remove outdated information other than as required by applicable law or regulation. Centerline Holding Company may at any time revise these terms by updating this posting. By using this website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current terms to which you are bound.